This brainstorming training series will be live starting November 3rd and registration is open now. Here is a description of the webinars from BrainstormingTechniques.org
Part 1. Structure and Strategy for Brainstorming: Brainstorming should be based on a sound process with catalyzing questions that address challenges you have. This workshop will guide you through activities to set up your own brainstorming program. We will provide you with a simple step-by-step system of activities to use for your own challenge and show you examples of products and organizational programs developed from this process.
• Gain a simple and systematic process for structuring your brainstorming strategy.
• Formulate organized questions to generate more ideas.
Part 2. Individual techniques and tools for brainstorming: Break out of ruts, generate more ideas, or think in new directions with ideation tools and techniques for individual brainstormers.
• Applying individual idea generating tools & techniques
• Facilitating group idea generating tools & techniques
• Training brainstormers in using thinking tools
Part 3. Facilitating brainstorming with groups: Enable your team of brainstormers to generate hundreds of ideas per hour and zero in on the best concepts to develop further. Learn how to bring the best team of thinkers to the table.
• How to prepare for the brainstorming session
• How to stimulate new ideas
• How to select the best brainstormers
• How to engage the group in idea analysis and synthesis
Part 4. The role of brainstorming in sustaining an organizational culture of innovation:
How can brainstorming in individuals and groups be catalyzed and sustained in an organization so that it contributes positively to the culture of innovation the organization is seeking?
• Implementing ongoing brainstorming initiatives
• Launching brainstorming events
• Assessing and engaging employees