In this module, you will go from ideation to building concepts and themes by selecting the best ideas from your list.
Activity – You will:
- Analyze your ideas, selecting the ones that are the strongest.
- Synthesize your ideas into themes.
Product – You will create & develop:
- Specific ideas you want to work on now.
- A clustered list of your ideas in thematic groups.
Outcome – You will learn how to:
- View your progress along the innovation process you have completed thus far.
- Use the Owl Analysis, taking in all necessary information and removing things you do not need.
- Funnel your ideas to further develop concepts.
This workshop is part of Program Innovation, an online video workshop program on innovation for higher education professionals. This program can also be taken in person, individually, or through a license with your organization. Contact [email protected] for more information.
Program Innovation is a topic area where the workshops help people to innovate by doing it. Workshops are designed to facilitate groups and institutions through the idea development process by systematically tackling a challenge relevant to you. This is a relevant topic area for organizations and groups within institutions. It is designed to help people improve how they work and have a high-impact.
Click here to see all programs in the Program Innovation topic area.