In this module, you will learn how to take your deconstructed challenge to the next level by aligning it with your strengths, interests, and values.
Activity – You will:
- Structure your challenge to match your strengths, interests, and values.
- Define what makes a challenge worth pursuing.
- Learn about the specific pieces of your challenge.
Product – You will create & develop:
- The “Three Why” list for your challenge.
- A tree metaphor for your challenge – including a trunk, branches, and roots.
- A Mind Map of your challenge.
Outcome – You will learn how to:
- Identify a challenge that matters, where success is possible.
- Develop effective networking skills.
- Identify and network with people in your organization that can help you address your challenge.
- Break down and branch out your challenge into its many components.
EMAIL DARIN TO BRING THIS LIVE WORKSHOP TO YOUR GROUP
This workshop is part of Program Innovation, an online video workshop program on innovation for higher education professionals. This program can also be taken in person, individually, or through a license with your organization. Contact [email protected] for more information.
Program Innovation is a topic area where the workshops help people to innovate by doing it. Workshops are designed to facilitate groups and institutions through the idea development process by systematically tackling a challenge relevant to you. This is a relevant topic area for organizations and groups within institutions. It is designed to help people improve how they work and have a high-impact.
Click here to see all programs in the Program Innovation topic area.