In this module, you will take the different components of your Mind Map and move on to the next stage of innovation. There, you will develop specific questions to generate ideas.
Activity – You will:
- Frame your challenge from general to specific.
- Prepare yourself for idea caputre.
Product – You will create & develop:
- A list of general questions.
- A list of specific questions.
- A question ladder for your challenge.
- An idea-capturing mechanism on your phone, on your computer, or in a journal.
Outcome – You will learn how to:
- Appreciate how generating questions can help you define your next steps.
- Understand the importance of clarifying your challenge in order to produce specific questions.
- Gain skills to capture and generate ideas.
- Realize the importance of capturing your ideas.
EMAIL DARIN TO BRING THIS LIVE WORKSHOP TO YOUR GROUP
This workshop is part of Program Innovation, an online video workshop program on innovation for higher education professionals. This program can also be taken in person, individually, or through a license with your organization. Contact [email protected] for more information.
Program Innovation is a topic area where the workshops help people to innovate by doing it. Workshops are designed to facilitate groups and institutions through the idea development process by systematically tackling a challenge relevant to you. This is a relevant topic area for organizations and groups within institutions. It is designed to help people improve how they work and have a high-impact.
Click here to see all programs in the Program Innovation topic area.