In this module, you will learn that change is constant. The more you are aware of change and prepared to respond to it, the greater the impact you will have.
Activity – You will:
- Create an Innovation Vision.
- Be guided through beginning a simple step-by-step innovation system.
Product – You will create & develop:
- A positive image of the future for your organization.
- Formal steps to take your organization from challenge to innovation.
- A YouTube highlight video storyboard for your successful innovation future.
Outcome – You will learn how to:
- Adapt an innovation system to use in your work.
- Understand that change is constant, requiring continuous response.
- Recognize the need to respond to all change: good, bad, or neutral.
- Use innovation as a motivator.
This workshop is part of Program Innovation, an online video workshop program on innovation for higher education professionals. This program can also be taken in person, individually, or through a license with your organization. Contact [email protected] for more information.
Program Innovation is a topic area where the workshops help people to innovate by doing it. Workshops are designed to facilitate groups and institutions through the idea development process by systematically tackling a challenge relevant to you. This is a relevant topic area for organizations and groups within institutions. It is designed to help people improve how they work and have a high-impact.
Click here to see all programs in the Program Innovation topic area.