In this module, you will learn that change is constant. The more you are aware of change and prepared to respond to it, the greater the impact you will have.
Activity – You will:
- Create an Innovation Vision.
- Be guided through beginning a simple step-by-step innovation system.
Product – You will create & develop:
- A positive image of the future for your organization.
- Formal steps to take your organization from challenge to innovation.
- A YouTube highlight video storyboard for your successful innovation future.
Outcome – You will learn how to:
- Adapt an innovation system to use in your work.
- Understand that change is constant, requiring continuous response.
- Recognize the need to respond to all change: good, bad, or neutral.
- Use innovation as a motivator.
EMAIL DARIN TO BRING THIS LIVE WORKSHOP TO YOUR GROUP
This workshop is part of Program Innovation, an online video workshop program on innovation for higher education professionals. This program can also be taken in person, individually, or through a license with your organization. Contact [email protected] for more information.
Program Innovation is a topic area where the workshops help people to innovate by doing it. Workshops are designed to facilitate groups and institutions through the idea development process by systematically tackling a challenge relevant to you. This is a relevant topic area for organizations and groups within institutions. It is designed to help people improve how they work and have a high-impact.
Click here to see all programs in the Program Innovation topic area.