In this module, you will learn how to test and select the best concepts to dedicate time to. You will also learn how to communicate and advance these concepts to different stakeholders.
Activity – You will:
- Think critically about what it would take to make your concept a success.
- Synthesize your concept cards based on a criterion list.
- Make a visual representation of the concept you have selected to launch.
Product – You will create & develop:
- A criterion chart.
- A visual concept map of your selected concepts.
Outcome – You will learn how to:
- Create a list of meaningful criteria.
- Select and advance the best concepts within your criteria.
- Take your selected concepts and make them more robust.
This workshop is part of Program Innovation, an online video workshop program on innovation for higher education professionals. This program can also be taken in person, individually, or through a license with your organization. Contact [email protected] for more information.
Program Innovation is a topic area where the workshops help people to innovate by doing it. Workshops are designed to facilitate groups and institutions through the idea development process by systematically tackling a challenge relevant to you. This is a relevant topic area for organizations and groups within institutions. It is designed to help people improve how they work and have a high-impact.
Click here to see all programs in the Program Innovation topic area.