Innovation Thinking: How Innovators Grow, Develop & Communicate New Ideas
This interactive keynote speech is designed for conferences and events. It can be customized for a kick-off or closing. Darin’s background is in higher education, but this keynote speech is applicable to non-university audiences as well.
- Hear stories about the best techniques for developing ideas used by most innovative groups.
- See visual metaphors, processes, systems, tools, and techniques to swiftly move from a challenge to ready-to-launch concepts.
- Learn key research-based leadership skills for innovation and how to put them to use in your life and work.
- Gain motivation through innovation by addressing emerging problems and opportunities with applied creativity and collaboration.
- Practice the best techniques for communicating your ideas, making people understand, buy in, and co-create with you.
Thinking about an interactive keynote speaker for your conference? Email [email protected] with information about your event, questions, or for access to preview this keynote speech.