In this module, you will learn how to communicate and advance some of the concepts you have been working on during the innovation process.
Activity – You will:
- Think about the most engaging way to communicate your concepts to others.
- Showcase your concept to others to introduce your idea and get feedback.
Product – You will create & develop:
- An engaging representation of your concept using stories, activities, metaphors, and visuals.
- An elevator speech.
- A venue where you can showcase your concept.
Outcome – You will learn how to:
- Engage with others and communicate your concepts.
- Use the Cone of Learning.
- Showcase your concept, refine it, and take it to the next level.
This workshop is part of Program Innovation, an online video workshop program on innovation for higher education professionals. This program can also be taken in person, individually, or through a license with your organization. Contact Darin@DarinEich.com for more information.
Program Innovation is a topic area where the workshops help people to innovate by doing it. Workshops are designed to facilitate groups and institutions through the idea development process by systematically tackling a challenge relevant to you. This is a relevant topic area for organizations and groups within institutions. It is designed to help people improve how they work and have a high-impact.
Click here to see all programs in the Program Innovation topic area.