In this module, you will learn that ideas are a continuous source of energy for innovation. You will practice generating new ideas using different techniques.
Activity – You will:
- Think openly and methodically about moving from question to ideation.
- Learn a more creative method for generating ideas.
- Involve the people in your organization to help you develop more ideas.
Product – You will create & develop:
- Ideas from key buckets.
- A list of ideas through Image Object and Word Association.
Outcome – You will learn how to:
- Use ideas as an unlimited source for greater innovation.
- Make your vision of the future come true through a systematic process.
This workshop is part of Program Innovation, an online video workshop program on innovation for higher education professionals. This program can also be taken in person, individually, or through a license with your organization. Contact [email protected] for more information.
Program Innovation is a topic area where the workshops help people to innovate by doing it. Workshops are designed to facilitate groups and institutions through the idea development process by systematically tackling a challenge relevant to you. This is a relevant topic area for organizations and groups within institutions. It is designed to help people improve how they work and have a high-impact.
Click here to see all programs in the Program Innovation topic area.