In this module, you will learn techniques to rapidly generate ideas and methods to clarify your ideas systematically.
Activity – You will:
- Use the BrainRain method to generate more ideas.
- Generate even more ideas using a different question from your challenge.
Product – You will create & develop:
- A list of BrainRain ideas for a specific question.
- Ideas using the bucket method.
Outcome – You will learn how to:
- Use multiple idea generating methods.
- Use idea generation as a continuous process.
- Capture all ideas without judgment.
This workshop is part of Program Innovation, an online video workshop program on innovation for higher education professionals. This program can also be taken in person, individually, or through a license with your organization. Contact Darin@DarinEich.com for more information.
Program Innovation is a topic area where the workshops help people to innovate by doing it. Workshops are designed to facilitate groups and institutions through the idea development process by systematically tackling a challenge relevant to you. This is a relevant topic area for organizations and groups within institutions. It is designed to help people improve how they work and have a high-impact.
Click here to see all programs in the Program Innovation topic area.